The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
The cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The entity that places cookies on the User’s end device and obtains access to them is the operator of this website.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of websites to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, as modified to the requirements of the Client;
- creating statistics for understanding how internet users navigate websites, and for optimization of performance of our website through improvement of its structure and content.
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The following types of cookies are used as part of the website:
- necessary cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g., authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g., used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the website;
- performance cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the website’s pages;
- functional cookies, enabling the remembering of the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, e.g., in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes, font size, website appearance, etc.;
- advertising cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content, customized to Users’ interests.
In many cases, the software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed; the User can block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or be informed and allow/disallow their entry on the website User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the web browser settings.
Cookies placed on the User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website operator.
More information about cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.
This information is prepared in accordance with Art. 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council [EU] 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC [Journal Of UE L 119 of 04/05/2016], hereinafter: GDPR.
ADMINISTRATOR OF PERSONAL DATA
Please be advised that the administrator of your personal data is: KUNŠTÁR GLOBAL AGNIESZKA KUNŠTÁR, recorded on the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG), kept by the minister responsible for economy, with its registered office at: ul. Leśna 1R, 42‐622 Nowe Chechło, NIP (tax identification number) 7681622886, tel. +48 502 377 450, email addres: email@example.com
I consent to the processing of my personal data in accordance with the Act of 18 July 2002 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204) in connection with sending an inquiry via the contact form. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to process the inquiry. I have been informed that I have the right to access my data, the possibility of correcting it, and requesting the cessation of its processing. The administrator of personal data is KUNŠTÁR GLOBAL AGNIESZKA KUNŠTÁR.